Staffing, Safety, and Human Resources
Recruiting, developing, and retaining highly qualified employees, promoting a safe work environment, and building positive employee relations, are all critical to sound sustainable business strategies. The impact of these practices play a major role in the level of productivity, quality, competitive advantage, innovation, liability, and profitability of the winery.
Winerywise provides tools to help you determine what you need to know about sustainable staffing, safety, and HR as well as, help you identify areas where improvements can be made.
- Establishing a mission, values, and practices incorporating sustainable principles.
- Assessing recruitment, skills development, and retention of staff.
- Assessing safety practices and employee training.
- Assessing company culture for creating positive employee relations.
- Assessing compliance with labor and employment laws.
- Identifying and correcting factors that reduce the efficiency, quality, and sustainability of production processes.
- Improving sustainable practices in staffing, safety, and HR.